blub

Suzanne Collins
From the Inside Out
Talya Andor

Always Have, Always Will

Always Have, Always Will - Amelia Mann I received a copy of this book for free in exchange for an honest review.

Jayden and Gabriel have been together for fourteen years. Then on an excursion out to Walmart to pick up a sink declogger thingy for the bathroom he has a stroke and is brought to the hospital were he undergoes open heart surgery for a bad heart valve. Not a believer that commitment and love needs to be defined with a piece of paper the two never tied the knot. After Jayden is in the clear the subject is brought up because of the complications concerning next of kin since Gabriel wasn't considered family under law. Jayden is staunchly against marriage but he loves Gabriel and knows something will have to give to give his love ones the security they need and want in the eyes of the law.

I absolutely loved the feeling of love infused in the story and how much readers get the feeling that Jayden loves Gabriel. Seeing them in their home life and everything was just lovely. Their kids were awesome. The thing with Jayden's dad was shocking and I wasn't sure how I felt since I felt I got a bit bias after the reactions Gabriel had when Jayden asked after his dad who they had to track down.