blub

Catching Fire
Suzanne Collins
From the Inside Out
Talya Andor

Just Love (Coastal Charm Book 1)

Just Love (Coastal Charm Book 1) - Casey Ashwood A free copy was provided to me in exchange for an honest review.

3.5 stars

Milo Anderson's relationship with his boyfriend, Vincent isn't what it use to be. The sizzle seems to have fizzled out. When a friend suggests that maybe Vincent might be cheating and urges Milo to seek a P.I. Milo does so in hopes it'll help him move on.

Dusty Evans is the P.I. that Milo hires. Dusty has his own issues with his ex. so is more than willing to help Milo and it's not just because something in Milo draws his protective instincts out.

The story itself I thought was a easy and entertaining read. Milo and Dusty had great chemistry and were very likable characters. I really liked that readers got to join Dusty on his jobs checking up on suspects. There was good relationship development but there were points in the story where I thought Milo and Dusty were moving their relationship a bit too quickly. I would have liked to have seen what happened to Vincent, I felt like the problems he caused was a little brushed over.

I was curious about Sebastian and Jared. I'm looking forward to reading Sebastian's story since he had such a big presence in the few scenes in showed up in. I'll definitely be keeping an eye on this author.

Merged review:

A free copy was provided to me in exchange for an honest review.

3.5 stars