blub

Catching Fire
Suzanne Collins
From the Inside Out
Talya Andor
Like It or Not - S.L. Armstrong, April L'Orange, Angelia Sparrow, Naomi Brooks, Sean Michael, Gryvon, Stella Harris, T.C. Mill, Heidi Belleau, Violetta Vane I originally bought this book for Gryvon's story and to read my first Sean Michael story (it sounded interesting. I haven't/couldn't finish the book. I think I might have to wait a bit longer and hope I mature enough to be able to stomach it or just suck it up and take it one story a day.

The title really works for the stories in the book. It will either be a hit or miss.

Out of Options by Angelia Sparrow and Naomi Brooks
Connor has a day job but it doesn't pay enough to pay all his rent so to supplement his income he prostitutes. It's on one of these nights working the streets he gets picked up by Jarrett. Jarrett appears like a cool rich dude and he doesn't seem too kinky in bed. After their night together, Jarrett suggests Connor call him if he ever finds himself short on cash again and they can hook up. A bunch of stuff happens and Connors ends up losing his job so he contacts Jarret who makes a proposition that includes a contract and whatnot. Needless to say Connor doesn't read it before signing and that's when Connor's life gets turned upside down.

The first half of the story was nice, the second half the total opposite. The title of the anthology was really fitting for this one.
If any of you have read Puppy Love (Book 1) by Jeff Erno then you can probably guess how this story will go (okay...it might be worse than that...it's been a long time since I've read Puppy Love). The treatment of Connor was hard to read and for a moment I thought I was going to burst out in tears (something I remember not feeling when reading Puppy Love).

Obedience Classes by Sean Michael
Started reading this but I got scared when The alpha suggested Dirk might want to start early Obedience Class for Trevor.