blub

Catching Fire
Suzanne Collins
From the Inside Out
Talya Andor

In From the Cold: A Courtland Novella (Courtlands - The Next Generation Book 0)

In From the Cold: A Courtland Novella (Courtlands - The Next Generation Book 0) - Cat Grant I received this book in exchange for an honest review.

Seth and Bilal meet at the health center they've gone to seeking treatment for their cold. Seth is being friendly toward Bilal, who warily returns pleasantries. After getting his meds and groceries Seth heads home only to run into a very sick Bilal sitting on a bus bench. Seeing that Bilal is very sick and hasn't correctly made it home, Seth invites him home and shares his meds with him.

I pretty sure this is the first story I've read by Cat Grant. I enjoyed reading it. I liked that readers got both sides of how the characters felt and what their predicament was. Reading a little about their back stories made it easier to understand both characters behavior. Bilal upraising made him wary of others and I liked that the author focused on the type of prejudice Iranians (or in general people who have a particular skin tone or practice a certain religion) go through. Seth was such as sweetie for being so trusting and being a good Samaritan.