blub

Catching Fire
Suzanne Collins
From the Inside Out
Talya Andor

Ben And Wayne Werewolf: Gay MM First Time Paranormal Erotic Romance Mpreg Knotting Mating - Gay Glasscock 1.5 stars

The story is extremely short about fifteen pages or so. There's not much character development, readers get a short intro to Ben and Wayne's relationship (really just how they start their sexual relationship...which made me lose interest so quickly...it was just bad in my opinion).

I might be a bit bias but I kind of have a love/hate relation with stories that summarize the main characters relationship development a couple months/years down the line. I mean it's nice to see their commitment to each other and see how far their relationship has developed but instead of being told how it all turned out I would rather like to have the chance to follow along and read about the development.

From a shifter m/m story this one had a unique little twist on knotting. Wayne is a bottom and Ben is human so knotting for Ben is nonexistent.